Saturday, June 12, 2010

Two Lights Seen Above Gatineau Quebec

Date: June 10th and 11th, 2010
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hi, I live in the Ottawa area, just along the Ottawa River across from Aylmer. On June 10th and 11th I was walking with my girlfriend along a residential road up to Carling Avenue from Richmond Road. It was about 10:00pm and cloudy. The road I was on is a slight incline walking away from the river walking towards Carling. As I turned around to allow my dog to relieve himself, I noticed on the northern skyline, a flashing white object, there was also a red object that was very faint below it.

At first I thought it was a low flying plane or helicopter, but every time I turned to look at it, it was in the same position. It didn't seem to be moving closer or away either. As I was coming back down the road, I noticed it again, this was about 20-30 minutes later. It didn't appear to have moved at all. I based this on the fact that the road was tree lined and where the light was there are trees on either side, so it would have been behind it if did indeed move. So two nights in a row at the same time 10:00pm-10:45pm.

On a side note, I live in the same area where the bright light that crashed into the Ottawa river last July. I was home at the time and heard the boom which echoed off the apartment building across from us. I didn't see the light itself, but did see a bright flash when the boom noise happened.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment