Saturday, June 26, 2010

4 Bright Orange Lights Over Leeds United Kingdom

Date: June 26, 2010
Time: Approx: 00:10

Dear Sirs, my name is (name removed) and early hours of this morning at approximately 00:10. I was driving south on the motorway past Leeds and my mate pointed out these 4 orange lights. He said I wonder how they're held up as they looked like lights as they were in line with the slip road. They were in a straight line.

I didn't take much notice until they broke formation. We pulled up on the hard shoulder and watched them move eerily slow across the sky. This is the honest gospel truth. My heart was pounding with excitement. It was busy on the motorway and it was a clear sky and you'd have to be blind not to have seen them, as they stood right out. Has anyone else reported this ? Kind regards.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment